Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enjoying Fatherhood!!!

God help those who help themselves I have heard and followed but never able to identify even if we help ourselves why he delays his blessings. Anyways even after the delayed justice I got my worth and I am blessed with a baby boy. I am happiest person on earth.Don't know its human nature but questions are being asked more often if you fail an exam rather than you pass and it was the same situation with me when I was asked for the same question and I find it hard to reply. How long you can give family planning as one of the probable reason.

As the situation was critical so doctor already confirmed that Shraddha needs to get operated instead of normal delivery and the date was fixed i.e. 13th April (auspicious day of Baisakhi celebrated all over India) it was hard for me the spend almost over a month to rush for home.

At last came the most important 90 minutes of my life exactly 8:00 AM Shraddha was shifted to Operation Theater and door was closed. I was looking at the bulbs above the door but they weren't glowing then I realized they aren't going to give me the truthful status/development (things are not the same in real world as they are in bollywood movies) and I just was looking with curiosity on everyone moving in-out of the operation theater. Exactly at 9:20 AM ward boy came out of Operation Theater protecting my kid in his arms and spreading news to everybody about arrival of baby boy. I can see tears of joy in all and one's eyes but I was more worried about my wife's health and ward boy just rushed to NICU without giving any information about her. I haven't had to wait for long and just after 10 minutes doctor came out of the Operation Theater just to inform that Shraddha is safe and doing good and now it was my turn to rush to NICU to welcome my son to this beautiful world.

"Saarthak" (name given to my son as he has provided meaning to me and my family's expectation) was enjoying the warmer in NICU and even if I was aware that infant cant see beyond 20 cms nevertheless I felt that he was looking at me (almost 5 meters away) and wanted to be in his dads arms may be it was more of my wish.

After few hours he was in my arms, closer to my chest and this feeling can't be expressed in words in any language for that matter.

Most of the things in this world we learn through teaching and coaching from others but there are equally important things that we learn when we experience them and go through that phase. Parenthood is one of the feelings that only can be experienced and can't be taught. Literature can give you an idea on amount of sacrifices your parents have done for you to bring you up but to what extent you can learn only through experience.

Bol Bachan:
Bhagwan Ke Ghar Der Hai Andher Nahi Hai!!!
Gods fulfills everybody's dream. There might be a delay but there is always a positive response to your wishes you just have to keep doing good and have faith on him. Never get tired of your efforts and never give up...

No comments: